Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BRAND NEW IDEAS FOR A BACK ISSUE

To my lung's disgrace I never took on smoking for my own lungs' sake.
To the astonishment of my hands, I never committed a single lame poem without putting them to blame.
Yes, I've always drunk just over-much but won't raise a toast once to the dizziness of my stomach.
I never offered my busy seat to the comfort of my tired hips, nor settled my lap to nestle upon my lap.
Nope, never really got used to having my sleep induced with the help of self-hypnotherapy.
Nor did I bother to take my hat off when saw me coming, but always came past me with hat on and hair needing combing.
I never pulled my bootlaces to raise myself above the ground, instead highly recommend lifts, angels, opiates, lunar parks.
It takes the whole of your soul to get anything as you got started.
So keep the way, and keep quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment